

Was surprised to see him on news the other day. Apparently he would be attempting the Mongolia 100km ultramarathon. Wow.
Sometime last year I developed an interest in trekking across the Gobi Desert. And shortly after, I read an article (from the SAFRA magazine) about this officer who took part in the 100km run across Mongolia (Gobi Desert). Somehow the feat had seemed unattainable, although I shared my secret wish of attempting the same thing with a friend.
Slowly, I stopped talking about it, although it was always at the back of my mind. But there are just so many things on my to do list, so little time.
Seeing my Mongolian uncle on news lit up my interest in the Gobi Desert once again. And his courage inspires me to attempt the same thing.
I shall complete my Gobi pilgrimage one of these days.
Dream It. Plan It. Do It.