Sunday, June 10, 2007
Another Run at MRBoosted by last week's run at MR, I decided to repeat the routine this week. Run3 was unable to join us this round, but WS managed to get SK to rejoin the gang. I got Shaun to join us too. Turns out Shaun and WS played boardgames with each other last year!Managed to finish the run in 1hr 16mins this time round. Took a shortcut to the ranger station but WS said it was only 200m shorter so I guess this is an improvement. Looking forward to the next run already.Must apologise to Shaun though. Realised I didn't tell him the route is about 10km (I assumed he knew and he assumed it was about 5km somehow) but every thing turned out well and he managed to keep up with WS' pace, although I understand from her sometime after the 7km mark he asked her "so how long are we running?"Sorry!Labels: Running
Just The Girl @
6/10/2007 11:22:00 PM