The Girl ;

astrogirl

Indulges In ;

Running
Travelling

Her Links;

MarathonGuide.com
Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon
Runner's World Magazine
RacingThePlanet
Seven Summits
Hillman Wonders of the World

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

The Memories ;

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
June 2007
July 2007


Her Tags ;



Saturday, July 28, 2007

SINGAPORE STANDARD CHARTERED MARATHON 2008

It's here again, the SSCM, and I've signed up for the half marathon this year. Would have loved to do the marathon but have since learnt to take things slow. They asked for estimated timing so I put 2hr 30mins. Can't remember what was my last half marathon timing (it's been that long) but I guess that timing is about right.

Back to MR this week with WS, KT, Run3 and Rufus. WS and I did one round, while KT, Run3 and Rufus did a short run. Haven't been at MR for more than a month and a half, but weather was great so I ended up doing the same timing as the last round (1hr 16mins). I managed to keep WS in sight until the 7km mark, where as usual I walked the tree roots path. Maybe it was lack of sleep or haven't done MR for a while, but I went cold around the 8km mark. Well, a few more runs should do the trick. Pretty excited for Shape Run and then SSCM.

Signed HM up for the 10km too. Hehe must poke him into training soon.

Dream It. Plan It. Do It.

Labels:


Just The Girl @ 7/28/2007 11:44:00 PM